Podcasts are a great way of expanding your knowledge and educating yourself. They are great to listen to when driving or traveling to and from work, or even when you are doing mundane tasks such as grocery shopping or cleaning the house. Try and find time each day to listen to a podcast and you will be surprised how much you can learn! Here are some of my favourite podcasts to listen to and some of my favorite episodes.
Ben Greenfield Life:
Mark Divine Show:
The Human Upgrade:
Health Detective Podcast:
- Why spore based probiotics are King
- From Cancer researcher to functional phanatic.
The Model Health Show:
The Doctor’s Pharmacy:
- Healing Autoimmune Disease with Dr. Erin Donaldson
- Tapping to Reduce Stress with Nick Ortner
- Environmental Toxins and Your Health
Dr. Gabrielle Lyon
- Real Science of Keto, Paleo, Vegan + more
- This Miracle Nutrient Will Add 5 Years To Your Life.
I will be posting more about certain episodes I recommend listening to from some of these podcasts to save you some time.